As a graduate of the Health Information Management and Technology program of University of Wisconsin-Parkside, you will be uniquely prepared to pursue jobs in a wide array of healthcare environments.
Health Information Management
Emphasizes organization and management with a focus on human resources, financial and sesource management as well as strategic planning and development.
Health Information Technology
Focuses on information technology and systems. You will learn to build and use software and hardware systems to manage, retrieve, and analyze data to drive imporvements in patient care.
- Become expert in the new HIMT skills focusing on one of two concentrations
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM)
- All course content is online for convenient study and homework options
- Structured curriculum with 17 core courses, 4 track courses, no electives, including a capstone experience
- Study under top faculty from across the UW System
- Gain a competitive advantage in an in-demand field
A UW bachelor of science in health information management and technology can be the foundation for a variety of positions, including
- HIM department manager
- Health data quality manager
- Health data coder or analyst
- Health data statistician
- Clinical data manager
- Electronic health records (EHR) privacy and security coordinator,
- EHR project manager
- Compliance coordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Management for HIMT Professionals
- Healthcare Economics
- Human Resource Management in Healthcare
- Application of Leadership and Management in Healthcare Technology
- Programming and Software Development
- Database Structures and Management Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Technology Management General Engineering & Technology View 32 other Bachelors in Technology Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit online application
- Submit the application fee
- At the time of application, students must have already completed or be close to completing secondary school (high school)
- Students whose prior education was not conducted in English are required to submit proof of language proficiency
- International students must certify that they have enough financial support for the first full year of their education
- Submit a clear, easy-to-read copy of the personal information page of your passport
International15691 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15691 USD per year during 48 months.
National15691 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15691 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7422 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7422 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.