Even if you are interested in studying law or medicine, a psychology degree can be a logical first step.
The Department of Psychology at Virginia State University offers an undergraduate program in general psychology, as well as graduate study leading to both Master’s and Doctoral degrees.
- Students working toward the Master of Science degree may choose a concentration in either General Psychology or Clinical Psychology.
- Doctoral students will focus in Clinical Health Psychology or Behavioral and Community Health Sciences (BCHS). Please click the related links for more information on our Master's and Doctoral programs at one of the top HBCU colleges in Virginia.
- The Psychology Of Early Childhood
- Adolescent Psychology
- Human Growth And Development
- Social Psychology
- Development Al Psychology
- Experimental Psychology Laboratory
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 1828 other Bachelors in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application
- Completed International Applicant Supplement
- Official or certified copies of all academic records in Native Language to include examinations from the examinations councils (copies will not be accepted).
- Translated academic records/ transcripts, originals only, copies not accepted (We recommend World Education Services)
- Official SAT or ACT scores sent directly from test agency.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores for non-native English speakers.
- Two letters of recommendation – Freshmen only (one must be from your Guidance Counselor).
- Personal Statement or essay on your Future Aspirations
- Proof of Immunization
International18627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18627 USD per year during 48 months.
National18627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18627 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State5540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5540 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.