We offer a bachelor degree in Individualized Studies at Virginia State University. Traditional methods of earning college credit include taking courses on site at VSU or transferring credits from other regionally accredited community colleges, colleges and universities.
- Nontraditional methods include credit by examination, credit for educational experiences in the Armed Forces as evaluated by the American Council on Education, and credit for work/life learning as documented by a personal portfolio.
- Candidates must earn a minimum of 120 semester hours or the equivalent to obtain their degree.
- English Composition
- Social Sciences
- Global Studies
- Natural Sciences
- Wellness Health
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology Literature View 2084 other Bachelors in Literature in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application
- Completed International Applicant Supplement
- Official or certified copies of all academic records in Native Language to include examinations from the examinations councils (copies will not be accepted).
- Translated academic records/ transcripts, originals only, copies not accepted (We recommend World Education Services)
- Official SAT or ACT scores sent directly from test agency.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores for non-native English speakers.
- Two letters of recommendation – Freshmen only (one must be from your Guidance Counselor).
- Personal Statement or essay on your Future Aspirations
- Proof of Immunization
International18627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18627 USD per year during 48 months.
National18627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18627 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State5540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5540 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.