The department at Virginia State University, in conjunction with the Department of Teaching and Learning, offers teaching endorsement in History and Social Sciences (6-12).
- For students interested in teaching careers in special education, early grades PreK–6 and secondary grades, further information can be obtained from the Department of Teaching and Learning.
- The Department's faculty, are active in research, writing and other academic activities that enhance professional growth and development.
- Both faculty and students participate in organizations and activities for the improvement of the academic performance of the Department's majors.
- There is an active VSU chapter of Phi Alpha Theta, the National History Honor Society.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Ancient History View 754 other Bachelors in Ancient History in United States
- A completed application
- Completed International Applicant Supplement
- Official or certified copies of all academic records in Native Language to include examinations from the examinations councils (copies will not be accepted).
- Translated academic records/ transcripts, originals only, copies not accepted (We recommend World Education Services)
- Official SAT or ACT scores sent directly from test agency.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores for non-native English speakers.
- Two letters of recommendation – Freshmen only (one must be from your Guidance Counselor).
- Personal Statement or essay on your Future Aspirations
- Proof of Immunization
International18627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18627 USD per year during 48 months.
National18627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18627 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State5540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5540 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.