We invite you to declare English as your major, whether you are an entering freshman, a transfer student, or a sophomore/junior studying a related field. Because of the flexibility of our bachelor's program, many students can switch to English well into their advanced studies and still graduate on time.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Composition I
- Composition II
- Social Science
- Health & Wellness
- Language (Arabic, French, German, Russian, Spanish)
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 2279 other Bachelors in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application
- Completed International Applicant Supplement
- Official or certified copies of all academic records (in Native Language) to include examinations from the examinations councils (copies will not be accepted).
- Translated academic records/ transcripts, originals only, copies not accepted (We recommend World Education Services)
- SAT or ACT scores
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores for non-native English speakers.
- Two letters of recommendation (one must be from your Guidance Counselor) (Freshmen only).
- Personal Statement or essay on your Future Aspirations
- US$25.00 non-refundable application fee
- Proof of Immunization
International16060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16060 USD per year during 48 months.
National16060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16060 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State5540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5540 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.