The Department of Accounting and Finance teaches the dynamic and changing environment in financial gathering and reporting in a global economy.
The students enrolled in the Bachelor in Accounting and Finance program at Virginia State University are encouraged to get involved in extracurricular activities, which support their academic goals.
Students' oral and written communication skills as well as research skills are refined while accruing a broad understanding of finance management of profit and not-for-profit organizations. Our graduates depart with an understanding of accounting guidelines and regulations.
We offer memberships in The Virginia State University Chapters of the National Association of Black Accountants (NABA) and the Financial Management Association (FMA). Students have hands on experience as well as opportunities to receive money through internships and scholarships available for qualified students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Accounting
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Organization and Management
- Financial Managerial Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 1249 other Bachelors in Finance in United States
- A completed application
- Completed International Applicant SupplementPDF download
- Official or certified copies of all academic records in Native Language to include examinations from the examinations councils (copies will not be accepted).
- Translated academic records/ transcripts, originals only, copies not accepted (We recommend World Education Services)
- Official SAT or ACT scores sent directly from test agency.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores for non-native English speakers.
- Two letters of recommendationPDF download – Freshmen only (one must be from your Guidance Counselor).
- Personal Statement or essay on your Future Aspirations
- Proof of Immunization
International16542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16542 USD per year during 48 months.
National16542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16542 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State5540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5540 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.