At Ramapo College, the Mathematics program is challenging and tailored to meet your career needs whether you are looking for a traditional major or concentrating on a teacher education track.
A blend of pure and applied mathematics courses is offered to provide students with a firm and diverse foundation to pursue graduate study, to teach at the secondary or elementary school level, or to seek employment in industry.
- Your degree in Mathematics from Ramapo College of New Jersey offers a diversity of job opportunities, especially when paired with a required semester in computer science.
- You can pursue a career in such areas as actuarial science (primarily in the insurance industry), quantitative analysis (a growing field in the financial industry), market research, scientific programming, biomedical statistics, cryptography (one of the nation’s largest employers of mathematicians is the National Security Agency), market trading (such as Wall Street) and diverse other fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Multivariable Calculus
- Linear Algebra
- Number Theory
- History Of Math
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Actuarial Science View 985 other Bachelors in Actuarial Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Transcripts or Mark Sheets from High School
- Official Transcripts from College or University
- Standardized Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application Supplement
- Affidavit of Support
- Official Immunization Records
International24694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24694 USD per year during 48 months.
National24694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24694 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State14952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14952 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.