Social Work from University of St Francis helps students develop skills that will give them the competency they need to be marketable and to make a difference in today’s multicultural world.
Graduates with Social Work from University of St Francis will:
- Demonstrate ethical and professional behavior
- Engage diversity and difference in practice
- Advance Human Rights and Social, Economic, and Environmental Justice
- Engage In Practice-informed Research and Research-informed Practice
- Engage in Policy Practice
- Engage with Individuals, Families, Groups, Organizations, and Communities
- Assess Individuals, Families, Groups, Organizations, and Communities
- Intervene with Individuals, Families, Groups, Organizations, and Communities
- Evaluate Practice with Individuals, Families, Groups, Organizations, and Communities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Child Welfare
- Health Care Systems
- Legal Systems and the Helping Profession
- Readings in Social Work
- Social Work in a Pluralistic Society
- Field Instruction & Seminar
- Human Biology
- General Psychology
- Principles of Sociology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
USF accepts applications year-round – however, priority will be placed on those who fulfill their application requirements early (and completely).
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology Organisational Behaviour View 1354 other Masters in Sociology in United States
- You need to provide high school transcripts
- Successful completion of a college prep curriculum
- 2.5/4.0 cumulative grade point average or higher
- 1030 SAT/20 ACT score or higher
- Complete and submit an online application. There is no application fee for online summations.
- Provide proof of English proficiency
- GRE – Verbal 158, Writing 4.4
International35000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35000 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National35000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35000 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.