That’s why the Stevens Accounting and Analytics (A&A) major at Stevens Institute of Technology emphasizes the large and growing role analytics plays in this industry. Well before Stevens students sit for their CPA exams, they are taught the business and accounting fundamentals alongside the data analysis techniques demanded by employers. Stevens faculty work closely with big 4 accounting firms to ensure the curriculum aligns with real-world needs.
Students complete the A&A major able to apply techniques in modeling, forecasting and data visualization to the traditional accounting skills set, making them highly desirable job candidates at both large and small accounting firms, and within the accounting departments of Fortune 500 companies. As the curriculum meets the requirements to take the CPA exam, Stevens puts students on the immediate fast track for success in this industry.
- The School of Business is well recognized as a leader in integrating technology and analytics into its curricula, which draws significant interest from employers.
- This is especially the case among accounting firms, which compete fiercely over professionals able to apply analytical thinking to complex problems and make evidence-based recommendations based on an understanding of data.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Financial Accounting
- Fundamentals of Information Systems (with Excel lab)
- Applied Models and Simulation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 988 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Common Application
- Official high school transcript. If your transcript is not in English, please provide a certified translation
- Test scores
- Essay (included on the application)
- Two letters of recommendation
- $70 application fee
International55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
National55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hoboken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.