The education offered in the Management program at the Stevens Institute of Technology makes this a suitable degree for students with a general interest in business and management who are looking for exposure to a variety of industry categories to help them understand where their interests lie and how to take leadership roles in such fields.
Common careers include business analyst, management consultant and project manager. You'll also benefit from a flexible curriculum that will give you insight on global leadership, project management, entrepreneurship and beyond.
- Faculty at Stevens understand that tomorrow's managers need to understand how to integrate technology-driven solutions into the fabric of the business.
- The curriculum of the Management program is designed not to just teach students the latest technology tools, but to think about the ways in which technology in general helps organizations accomplish goals.
- This creates savvy managers who understand which technologies serve actual needs for the enterprise, since they bring a larger perspective on technology to the business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Decision Making
- Creativity and Innovation
- Senior Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 169 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Common Application
- Official high school transcript. If your transcript is not in English, please provide a certified translation
- Test scores
- Essay (included on the application)
- Two letters of recommendation
- $70 application fee
International55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
National55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hoboken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.