As companies introduce faster and more mobile technologies, they need visionaries who can integrate new services into existing businesses. In this Information Systems major at Stevens Institute of Technology, you'll develop new computer science and programming talents and learn to build and deploy technologies like mobile apps.
At the same time, you'll refine a core set of business and communication skills to ensure you're capable of working effectively in teams and making smart strategic recommendations to managers and executives.
- Information systems has long been an area of institutional strength at Stevens, with a significant portion of its faculty working to advance knowledge in the ways technology is integrated into business processes to meet organizational goals.
- Future consultants, analysts and systems experts get hands-on instruction from faculty who understand the value in effectively assessing a company's IT needs, improving operations through new technologies and ensuring front-line employees have the best tools to do their jobs effectively.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Programming for Mobile Applications
- Database Management
- Decision Making
- Social Media and Network Analysis
- Data Analytics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems View 312 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Common Application
- Official high school transcript. If your transcript is not in English, please provide a certified translation
- Test scores
- Essay (included on the application)
- Two letters of recommendation
- $70 application fee
International55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
National55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hoboken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.