Stevens' leadership in these areas gives you a head start in the real world, both on internships and on the job or in graduate school.
You'll gain an extra edge at Stevens, where coursework is aligned to the rigorous guidelines set by the American Economic Association in logical problem solving, data analysis, and compelling speech and writing. Furthermore, you'll enjoy plenty of opportunities to travel abroad, to see firsthand how business practices in other countries impact economics, both at home and far away.
Students complete the Economics major at the Stevens Institute of Technology prepared to leverage their understanding of the global economics picture and data analysis techniques to excel in economics, banking or finance.
- The technology and analytics emphasis of the Economics major at the School of Business provides students with an added dimension that's unique among bachelor's-level programs.
- Stevens' institutional strengths in problem-solving skills translate into a curriculum that encourages students to think critically about all available tools in gathering and assessing data to make better decisions, whether in analytical, consulting or sales roles.
- That perspective gives graduates of the program incredible value as they advance in their careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory
- Intermediate Microeconomic Theory
- Money, Banking and Financial Institutions
- International Economics and Finance
- Financial Econometrics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics View 1341 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Common Application
- Official high school transcript. If your transcript is not in English, please provide a certified translation
- Test scores
- Essay (included on the application)
- Two letters of recommendation
- $70 application fee
International55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
National55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hoboken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.