Students select a business concentration in one of five areas — finance, marketing, information systems, economics or international business. Technology training is reinforced through a separate concentration that trains students in highly specialized areas using curriculum outside the business school in a number of fields, from engineering and science to humanities. Examples of the technology concentrations include Computer Science, Biotechnology and Green Technology.
Students complete the Business and Technology major at the Stevens Institute of Technology with a thorough understanding of how technology can be leveraged to think differently about problems and opportunities in any industry.
- The B&T major is the kind of program that can only exist at a place like Stevens, with its established history of leadership in technical fields like mechanical engineering and computer science.
- This is a major with lots of freedom and limitless potential: The skills Stevens teaches are excellent training for any discipline. Graduates have brought their knowledge to virtually every industry, from global financial services management to business and technology consulting, and many have pursued entrepreneurial ventures, either at small startups or at businesses of their own design.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Intermediate Microeconomics
- Financial Econometrics
- Money, Banking and Financial Institutions
- International Economics and Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1889 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Common Application
- Official high school transcript. If your transcript is not in English, please provide a certified translation
- Test scores
- Essay (included on the application)
- Two letters of recommendation
- $70 application fee
International55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
National55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hoboken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.