Our Chemical Biology program at the Stevens Institute of Technology features the study of cell and molecular biology, molecular genetics, physiology, biochemistry, biophysical chemistry, organic and physical chemistry and instrumental analysis. Fields within chemical biology include pharmacology, toxicology, drug synthesis and proteomics.
Chemical biology focuses on those disciplines of modern biological science that employ chemical knowledge, chemical instrumentation, and the quantitative rigor of chemistry to illuminate biological phenomena. It is an exciting field at the very core of biotechnology and the foundation of modern medicine.
Stevens Prepares You for a Great Career
- The chemical biology bachelor’s program develops in-demand knowledge and skills to put you on track for career success. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of biochemists and biophysicists is projected to grow 19 percent from 2012 to 2022.
- The program provides excellent preparation for the student to pursue a career in medicine, and satisfies requirements for admission to professional schools of medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine. Our graduates also find employment in industrial research and pathology laboratories, and many continue their studies at the graduate level in the biological sciences, biochemistry, chemistry or biophysics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Chemistry Project
- Chemical Research
- Chemical Dynamics
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Biophysical Chemistry
- Chemistry Project
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biochemistry Genetics View 2520 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Common Application
- Official high school transcript. If your transcript is not in English, please provide a certified translation
- Test scores
- Essay (included on the application)
- Two letters of recommendation
- $70 application fee
International55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
National55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hoboken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.