As one of the first universities in the world to offer an Engineering Management (EM) program, the Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in engineering management degree at Stevens Institute of Technology prepares students to be successful leaders in the technology driven industries that are the main stay of the 21st century economy.
Through an integrated curriculum taught by an award-winning faculty, SSE Graduate Prospectusthe engineering management bachelor's degree program combines a strong engineering core with training in data analysis and visualization, process and project management, engineering design, systems integration, and managerial economics.
The program prepares students for careers that involve the complex interplay of technology, data, organizations and economics. Students are empowered to become decision makers who are able to engineer solutions for complex management problems.
Senior Design Projects
- The sponsored senior design program is the culmination of the undergraduate engineering management education. Students work on cross disciplinary teams and gain real-world experiences through senior design.
- Typically spanning two to three semesters, students work in teams of up to four persons on sponsored consulting, entrepreneurial and product development projects. Below are videos of the 2018 and 2019 SSE winners.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Informatics and Software Development
- Accounting & Business Analysis
- Operations Management and Process Engineering
- Required Engineering Core
- Engineering Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 168 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Common Application
- Official high school transcript. If your transcript is not in English, please provide a certified translation
- Test scores
- Essay (included on the application)
- Two letters of recommendation
- $70 application fee
International55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
National55952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55952 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hoboken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.