Whether you choose chord progressions, watercolors, digital media or crafted language to communicate, you have something to say. You want to be heard. By the right audience. At the right time.
Some messages are beyond words — they reside in that space we don’t quite understand yet. Where only artistic endeavor can translate them. Others must be argued — delivered convincingly and supported with evidence to influence an audience that’s distracted, skeptical or uninformed.
Out of our majors, minors and concentrations in the Music, Arts and Communication program of Capital University we graduate composers, performers, actors, communicators, reputation managers, educators, actors, artists and art therapists, stage musicians, news anchors, film-makers, directors, producers, engineers and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Recital Attendance
- Half-Hour Private Lessons - each semester
- Production and History of Electronic Music
- Music and Listening
- Music Literature
- World Music Lab: Asian
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Communication Sciences View 1060 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit online application.
- Submit all academic transcripts, certificates, diplomas (including secondary and post-secondary).
- Submit Admission Test Scores: Students must have a TOEFL score of at least 61 iBT or an IELTS score of 6. To be considered for a higher scholarship award, ACT or SAT is recommended.
- Submit a copy of your passport identification page
International37978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37978 USD per year during 48 months.
National37978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37978 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Columbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.