We offer a structured Technology in Music and Related Arts course at Oberlin College & Conservatory that emphasizes the application of technology as a resource for careers in composition, new media, and performance.
Silent Film Ensemble
- Established by TIMARA students, the Silent Film Ensemble performs live, improvised avant-garde soundtracks to historic, surreal—sometimes homemade—films.
- Projects stem from collaborations between students in TIMARA and Cinema Studies.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Computer Music
- Real-time Techniques
- Studio Recording
- Workshop in Music and Media Technologies
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Sound Engineering View 2394 other Bachelors in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Oberlin College & Conservatory and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Music Teacher Recommendations
- Academic Transcripts
- Secondary School Report
- Standardized Test Results
- Digital Photo
- Passport Photo Page
- Confidential Transfer Report
- Certification of Finances
- Financial Aid Documents
- Music Theory Exam
International59384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59384 USD per year during 48 months.
National59384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59384 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Oberlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.