Private study, coursework, master classes, and recitals round out the undergraduate experience. Piano students also have access to any of Oberlin College & Conservatory's 240-plus Steinway pianos, situated in practice rooms and in our performance venues.
- Oberlin’s 500-plus concerts every year offer conservatory students a wealth of opportunities to participate in competitions and recitals, and to perform as soloists or accompanists.
- Use your talents to support one of the many performance ensembles, such as the Oberlin Orchestra and Oberlin College Choir, or a student group such as the Musical Theater Association.
- Conservatory faculty maintain active performance schedules while remaining accessible and committed to their students.
- Individual instruction is paramount to helping students develop their mechanical, technical, stylistic, psychological, and musical skills.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Musicology View 1131 other Bachelors in Musicology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Oberlin College & Conservatory and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Music Teacher Recommendations
- Academic Transcripts
- Secondary School Report
- Standardized Test Results
- Digital Photo
- Passport Photo Page
- Confidential Transfer Report
- Certification of Finances
- Financial Aid Documents
- Music Theory Exam
International59384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59384 USD per year during 48 months.
National59384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59384 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Oberlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.