Through a variety of courses and learning experiences in creative, academic, new media, and applied writing, students in the Writing Arts program at Rowan University learn to become flexible, adaptable writers, ready to bring advanced writing, reading, and critical thinking skills to the workplace.
- As one of the few independent writing departments in the United States, Writing Arts is uniquely positioned to help you learn to communicate effectively within our dynamic culture.
- Indeed, we are the only department in the country with the name Writing Arts. Our name reflects the uniqueness of our offerings.
- 34-credit major, allowing students to dual major in programs such as English, Elementary or Early Childhood Education, Psychology, and PR
- 18-credit minor in Creative Writing for majors and non-majors
- 18-credit minor in Technical and Professional Writing for majors and non-majors
- 18-credit minor in New Media for majors and non-majors
- 22-credit minor in Writing Arts for non-majors
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHistory Creative Writing Literature View 576 other Bachelors in Creative Writing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For first-year students, submit the Online Application, essay, and the $65 application fee or submit a waiver form.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 95 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5151 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.