Contemporary art exhibitions at our Art Gallery and regular trips to world-class galleries and museums help your ideas grow along with your hands-on studio skills.
- The Studio Art program from Rowan University prepares you to confidently enter the professional world of art as an illustrator, designer or fine artist, or continue your education in a graduate program.
- The BFA in Studio Art is a professional, studio intensive degree program for students who wish to become illustrators, designers or fine artists.
- The standards are high, the work is demanding, and the rewards are great.
- The BFA in Art degree is for students who want to develop their work to a professional level.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History View 2372 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For first-year students, submit the Online Application, essay, and the $65 application fee or submit a waiver form.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 95 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5151 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.