The primary focus of the Supply Chain and Logistics program at Rowan University is on areas of global supply chain management, transportation, logistics, warehouse operations, demand planning and forecasting, inventory management, and manufacturing and procurement processes.
Students interested in the following careers are a good fit for the supply chain and logistics program.
- Inventory Management
- Logistics Management
- The Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain and Logistics requires the common core of the College of Business courses.
- Courses within the Supply Chain and Logistics major focus on areas of global supply chain management, transportation, logistics, warehouse operations, demand planning and forecasting, inventory management, and manufacturing and procurement processes.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 2175 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For first-year students, submit the Online Application, essay, and the $65 application fee or submit a waiver form.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 95 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5151 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.