The B.S. degree in Mathematics at Rowan University is designed to give the increasing number of our mathematics majors that do not intend to be teachers, the opportunity to prepare more thoroughly for graduate work in mathematics and other disciplines, such as engineering, the physical sciences, statistics, computer science, and areas requiring extensive mathematical training.
- The requirements for this degree are also flexible enough so that students intending to seek employment in business, industry, or government can pursue courses of study that will allow them to enter their professions familiar with more of the relevant mathematics.
- The program is designed to allow students to study the mathematics with flexibility, breadth, and depth.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Discrete Mathematics
- Calculus I Satisfies Quantitative literacy
- Linear Algebra
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Concepts in Statistical Data Analysis
- Modern Algebra
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Financial Mathematics Actuarial Science View 2205 other Bachelors in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For first-year students, submit the Online Application, essay, and the $65 application fee or submit a waiver form.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 95 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
- If you don't meet the English required scores please see Conditional Admissions
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5151 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.