The aviation industry includes governmental positions, national security operations, as well as small business owners and entrepreneurs. The major is designed to build upon technical training in aviation maintenance, flight, avionics technology, air traffic control, aircraft operations support or other aviation-related fields. Aviation management majors learn management principles that keep airports, as well as airlines, running safely and smoothly. They study everything from hiring employees to meeting government security regulations to making sure passenger luggage gets to the right place.
Airport Administration Program Objectives
The goal of the Aviation Management - Airport Administration program of Hampton University is to equip students with a comprehensive understanding of airport management responsibilities and procedures. In addition, the program will stimulate program excellence and self-improvement, maintain uniform educational quality with industry standards, and increase the credibility, integrity, and acceptance of collegiate aviation programs among industry, government, and the public-at-large. Students will demonstrate leadership capabilities and high moral values. The Hampton University Aviation program is and will remain accredited by the Aviation Accreditation Board International (AABI).
- Weather & Climate
- Aviation Foundations
- Airport Systems
- Private Pilot Ground School
- Flight Safety
- Airport Operations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Risk Management Transport Management View 113 other Bachelors in Risk Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed on-line application
- Application fee of $50 (non-refundable). Hampton University does not accept ANY fee waivers.
- OFFICIAL high school transcript.
- Standardized test (SAT or ACT) Only
- One letter of recommendation from your high school guidance counselor or a high school teacher
- A minimum 500 word essay on the topic of CHARACTER: Describe what exhibiting good character means to you and provide specific examples of your demonstrated behavior in this regard.
- High School Completion
- African Students - General Certificate of Education or the West African School Certificate, Ordinary level, and Division II, with at least 6 passes.
- Completion of high school equivalency as attested by the AACRAO National Credentials Evaluation Project.
International26198 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26198 USD per year during 48 months.
National26198 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26198 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.