Finance career opportunities may be sought in such areas as financial analysis, cash management,credit analysis, pension and investment fund management, capital budgeting analysis, investment and commercial banking, and securities management.
Students in the Finance program at Rowan University interested in the following careers are a good fit for the finance program.
- Security Analysis
- Wealth and Investment Management
- Financial Management
- Managing Loans
- Personal Financial Advising
- The Bachelor of Science in Finance requires the common core of the College of Business courses.
- Courses within the Finance major provide students with a broad understanding of financial theory and institutions, preparing students for a variety of career opportunities within financial institutions, governmental agencies and private industry.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance View 1378 other Bachelors in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For first-year students, submit the Online Application, essay, and the $65 application fee or submit a waiver form.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 95 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
- If you don't meet the English required scores please see Conditional Admissions
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5151 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.