AACSB Accredited, our students are encouraged to understand entrepreneurship from global, national, local, and individual firm level perspectives and to learn the dynamics through which innovative individuals and teams recognize opportunity and decide to take action to create, finance, grow, staff, lead, motivate, and sustain their new ventures to create wealth and to enrich the world.
Students at Rowan University interested in the following careers are a good fit for the Entrepreneurship program.
- Internal Auditing
- Small Business Managing
- The Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship requires the common core of the College of Business courses.
- Courses within the Entrepreneurship major will infuse students with authentic information, valid conceptual frameworks and reliable models, and an emphasis on innovation and venture effectiveness using entrepreneurial problems, cases, and project-based learning.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Marketing View 315 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Entrepreneurship Major was created to meet the needs of students who want to develop and run their own companies or engage in entrepreneurship management practices.
- Through courses such as New Venture Development, Strategic Issues in Family Business, and Entrepreneurship and Innovation, students gain insight into what it takes to be their own boss.
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5151 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.