Housed within the Department of Theatre and Dance, a multidisciplinary program committed to experimentation and collaboration, the BA in Dance creates informed artists whose technical training in movement and performance is coupled with intellectual engagement.
- Upon graduation from the BA in Dance Program from Rowan University students are prepared to enter the workforce as professional performers, private studio teachers/owners, or community arts advocates.
- Rowan dance students have the technical and academic foundation an advanced degree or public school teacher certification.
- Recent dance alumni are completing or have completed graduate work at Temple University’s Program in Dance, Rhode Island University’s Program in Health and Exercise Science, and Drexel University’s Program in Dance Therapy.
- They are also successful studio owners, instructors in public schools and private musical theatre camps, arts writers for the Gloucester County Times and other print publications, and dancers with Radio City Music Hall Rockettes.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 1348 other Bachelors in Theatre & Dance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For first-year students, submit the Online Application, essay, and the $65 application fee or submit a waiver form.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 95 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
- If you don't meet the English required scores please see Conditional Admissions
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5151 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.