From intimate interpersonal settings, to mass-mediated public discourse, Communication Studies students focus on the rich complexity of our lived experiences – which are created by and represented through communication.
The Communication Studies curriculum at Rowan University is versatile, allowing students to map out an intellectual journey that suits their skill sets and their unique goals.
- This versatility is well suited for today’s challenging and evolving economy, as well as for students who have a healthy intellectual curiosity, with wide-ranging interests and abilities.
- Our students have the knowledge and skills to adapt to a wide range of post-graduate opportunities.
The Communication Studies program at Rowan offers students breadth and depth in exploring this central and complex part of the human condition across two main specializations:
- Interpersonal/Organizational Communication
- Rhetoric and Cultural Criticism
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Corporate Communication Digital Communication View 721 other Bachelors in Digital Communication in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For first-year students, submit the Online Application, essay, and the $65 application fee or submit a waiver form.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 95 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
- If you don't meet the English required scores please see Conditional Admissions
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5151 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.