Our Chemical Engineering program at Rowan University provides students with a strong foundation in chemical engineering science and design, and emphasizes the development of effective communication and teaming skills, and professional responsibility in preparation for a career in a diverse global workforce.
- Throughout the curriculum, students are exposed to chemical engineering methods using hands-on, state-of-the-art experiments, modern computer tools, and problem synthesis and solution approaches.
- The Chemical Engineering Program is committed to technical excellence, professional responsibility, and lifelong learning.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Separation Processes
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Heat Transfer Processes
- Junior Engineering Clinic
- Process Fluid Transport
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 336 other Bachelors in Chemical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For first-year students, submit the Online Application, essay, and the $65 application fee or submit a waiver form.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 95 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
- If you don't meet the English required scores please see Conditional Admissions
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5151 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.