The program also prepares students for graduate studies in accounting, taxation and business.
The Accounting Program at Rowan University's Rohrer College of Business has been ranked the #3 accounting program in the state of New Jersey by the Accounting Degree Review. The purpose of Accounting Degree Review's Top 10 Undergraduate Accounting Program rankings is to highlight the merits of selected institutions and the opportunities afforded to prospective students.
Students interested in the following careers are a good fit for the accounting program.
- Internal Auditing
- Tax Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Investment Banking
- The B.S. in Accounting requires the common core of the College of Business courses. Courses within the Accounting major provide students with a broad understanding of accounting theory and practices, incorporating and infusing international and ethical issues.
- The program prepares students for a diversified range of career opportunities and, meets the requirements to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination, as well as the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Examination and the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Examination.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAccounting Forensic Accounting View 1345 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For first-year students, submit the Online Application, essay, and the $65 application fee or submit a waiver form.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 95 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
- If you don't meet the English required scores please see Conditional Admissions
- For Performing or Creative Arts Majors (art, music, theater, and dance): an audition or portfolio review
- You can upload the required documents to your application portal once you submit your application.
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5151 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.