Graduates of these programs are well prepared to enter the professional workplace or to continue their education in mathematics. The mission of the Mathematics department at the University of Northern Iowa is to provide an environment where students can learn and become competent users of mathematic and mathematical application.
Housed in Wright Hall, the department has several technologically equipped teaching rooms and access to three computer labs. Wright Hall is named after one of the first professors of mathematics when the Iowa State Normal school (UNI) was founded in 1876, David Sands Wright.
- There are several scholarship opportunities for incoming and continuing mathematics majors, elementary majors and math minors, and graduate students.
- These scholarships include the Mathematics Alumni Scholarships, Gleen Boysen Endowed Scholarship, Irvin and Dorothy Brune Education Endowed Scholarship, Bonnie Litwiller Mathematics Teacher Endowed Scholarship, Fred W. Lott Scholarship in Mathematics and more.
- Advanced Calculus
- Modern Algebra
- Senior Mathematics Seminar
- Probability and Statistics
- Statistical Methods
- Statistical Methods
- Applied Statistical Methods for Research
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science View 2461 other Bachelors in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application form
- Non-refundable application fee of $50
- Proof of English proficiency
- Educational transcripts from secondary school
- A copy of the personal data page of your passport
- A completed UNI Financial Statement and Certification form
International18480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18480 USD per year during 48 months.
National18480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18480 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7780 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Cedar Falls
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.