A career in the field of economics demands a unique way of looking at the world. If you're constantly thinking about the outcomes of situations and how one action can influence another, you're already thinking like an economist.
An Economics degree at the University of Northern Iowa will give you the understanding of the national economy and teach you how to think critically about how materials, money and resources are bought, traded and sold.
The ability to understand and analyze the modern economy is a valuable skill – one that will allow you to make a big impact on many industries.
- As a student in the College of Business Administration, you'll have the opportunity to participate in many short- and long-term study abroad and internship programs with little financial burden.
- Scholarships and Fly Free make it possible to show your adventurous side and prove you're ready for business on a global scale.
- Business Professionals in Training
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Intermediate Microeconomic Theory
- Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory
- Directed Research in Economics
- Statistical Methods
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics View 1878 other Bachelors in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application form
- Non-refundable application fee of $50
- Proof of English proficiency
- Educational transcripts from secondary school
- A copy of the personal data page of your passport
- A completed UNI Financial Statement and Certification form
International20248 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20248 USD per year during 48 months.
National20248 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20248 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9548 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Cedar Falls
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.