We offer a bachelor degree in Textile and Apparel at the University of Northern Iowa. Successful Textile and Apparel companies in the U.S. are now concentrating on those distinct knowledge-based skills most important for competitive success, including: sourcing, product design and development, as well as merchandising and marketing. This is exactly where our major program is focused!
At this site you will be able to:
- Learn about the textiles and apparel industry by connecting to companies on our links page.
- Learn about our textiles and apparel degree program, including courses that we teach and the faculty who teach them.
- Learn how to begin the process of applying to study here with us.
- Learn more about the great opportunity of studying at the University of Northern Iowa.
- Fashion Culture & Industry
- Fashion Trend Analysis
- Design History
- Textiles Science
- Fashion Promotion
- Apparel Buying & Merchandising
- Computer Applications
- Fashion Design: Flat Pattern and Draping
- Apparel Assembly and Technical Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 173 other Bachelors in Fashion Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application form
- Non-refundable application fee of $50
- Proof of English proficiency
- Educational transcripts from secondary school
- A copy of the personal data page of your passport
- A completed UNI Financial Statement and Certification form
International18480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18480 USD per year during 48 months.
National18480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18480 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7780 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Cedar Falls
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.