During the Management and Leadership program of Loyola Marymount University students learn the principal methods, models and concepts of management, and how to apply them to real-world settings. Coursework incorporates theory, strategy, and applied and experiential learning opportunities where students work with non-profits, the local community and global teams. Students gain the knowledge, skills and experiences necessary to support their entry and ongoing career success as ethical and socially responsible leaders who are prepared to thrive in today’s changing global business environment.
Why choose Management?
You might be a Management and Leadership major if you:
- Are passionate about business
- Like to lead and help others succeed
- Are resilient and flexible
- Don't wait to be told but take charge
- Like to be involved in every aspect of a project
Upon completion of the Management and Leadership major, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of leadership principles, theories, skills, and traits within themselves and in organizations
- Demonstrate knowledge of the methods and management styles organizations use to sensitize and engage their employees in valuing diversity in the workplace
- Identify and understand the major theoretical frameworks for team development and processes
- Demonstrate decision making abilities in difficult situations through practice to develop confidence in effective and efficient leadership
- Demonstrate global business knowledge, cross-cultural competencies, and appreciation for local and global business environments
- Understand how to build nimble organizational cultures to promote innovation, collaboration, and creativity
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Yourself
- Managing Diversity
- Managing Others
- Learning and Development
- Global Immersion
- Faith and Business
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1922 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application and LMU Supplement
- International students are not required to submit the SAT or ACT to complete their application to LMU
- Provide Proof of English Proficiency
- Submit Transcripts
- Submit a letter of recommendation with your application
International52553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52553 USD per year during 48 months.
National52553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52553 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.