The focus of the Entrepreneurship program of Loyola Marymount University is to equip students with an entrepreneurial mindset, state-of-the-art skill set, and practical experiences to support their launch into careers as startup entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs and corporate entrepreneurs.
Our co-curricular programs provide opportunities to connect with successful entrepreneurs, visit leading companies, participate in business plan competitions, and develop hands-on experience in building a business.
You might be an Entrepreneurship major if you:
- Have a “fire in the belly”
- Have a passion for new ideas
- Believe in your own endless capability
- Enjoy being your own boss
- Look forward to hard work
- Dream about changing the world
- Don’t mind taking on responsibility
Learning OutcomesUpon completion of the Entrepreneurship major, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrate proficiency in the entrepreneurial process (e.g., recognizing and evaluating opportunities and conducting feasibility analysis, etc.)
- Analyze technological trends and opportunities
- Build financial models and evaluate the financing strategies for a growing venture
- Plan marketing strategies and tactics for a new venture
- Explain the social, environmental, and economic responsibility of an entrepreneurial venture
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Technology Trends, Opportunities and Tools
- New Venture Creation
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Entrepreneurial Acquisitions
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship View 263 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application and LMU Supplement
- International students are not required to submit the SAT or ACT to complete their application to LMU
- Provide Proof of English Proficiency
- Submit Transcripts
- Submit a letter of recommendation with your application
International52553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52553 USD per year during 48 months.
National52553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52553 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.