People of all races and ethnicities are encouraged to enroll in the Asian Pacific American Studies program of Loyola Marymount University. Only through a critical understanding of our multicultural society can we begin to “live together, learn together, work together, and forge new ties that bind together.”.
- An understanding of the historical contributions of Asian Pacific Americans
- An understanding of contemporary issues facing Asian Pacific American communities
- A knowledge of the ethnic, class, gender, and generational diversity of Asian Pacific Americans
- A knowledge of Asian Pacific American cultural, literary, and artistic expressions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Asian Pacific American Studies
- U.S. and the Pacific World
- Asian Pacific American Literature
- Contemporary Issues in Asian Pacific American
- Immigration and Los Angeles
- Asian American Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Languages View 1969 other Masters in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application and LMU Supplement
- International students are not required to submit the SAT or ACT to complete their application to LMU
- Provide Proof of English Proficiency
- Submit Transcripts
- Submit a letter of recommendation with your application
International52553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52553 USD per year during 48 months.
National52553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52553 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.