All courses for the Nursing program of the Georgia Southern University must be completed within a total of four consecutive calendar years. All prelicensure nursing students are required to take two standardized exit examinations.
Professional License Disclosure
The School of Nursing anticipates that graduates of this program will seek the following professional state licenses: Professional Registered Nurse (RN).
The School of Nursing has determined that the required classes and educational activities of this academic program will qualify a graduate of this program to take the exam for a Registered Nurse license in the 50 U.S. states, District of Columbia, and four U.S. territories: American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and the Virgin Islands.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Skills and Essentials of Nursing Practice
- Health Assessment
- Professional Nursing Practice
- Adult Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing View 690 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Prospective first-year students must meet one of the following admission criteria: 2.6+ unweighted GPA with no test scores, 2.5+ unweighted GPA with 1030+ SAT or 20+ ACT.
- Complete Admissions Application.
- Pay the $30 non-refundable application fee online or upload an acceptable fee waiver as you submit your application.
- Submit High School Transcripts: either mail your official transcript or have a school official email your transcript. Academic records must have a seal or an original signature. If your transcripts are not provided in English, you must submit a certified English translation of all documents.
- Non-Native English Speakers must submit Proof of English Proficiency. They may submit SAT, ACT, IELTS, TOEFL (Including Home Edition), and Duolingo English Test. Results must be submitted directly from the testing service.
International15424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7712 USD per semester during 48 months.
National15424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7712 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State4370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2185 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Statesboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.