All facilities, including the television studio, radio station, editing lab, and sound production lab are exclusively dedicated to student use, and are available to students as early as first semester of freshman year. Students entering as freshman have the same access to these spaces as students in the upper classes. Co-curricular activities like PirateTV and WSOU 89-5FM offer unparalleled experiential learning opportunities.
The Visual and Sound Media major offered by Seton Hall University must complete a series of general coursework, with later courses focused in the chosen concentration.
- Media Studies students may expect to take courses in Digital Media Studies, Reality
- Television and Documentary Film. Television Production students enroll in courses including Television Genre, TV Production, Broadcasting Programmmg and Management.
- Film Production students take courses in Digital Cinema, Directing for the Camera, Lighting for TV and Film.
- Sound Production and Engineering students take courses in Advanced Sound Editing, Mixing and Mastering, Music in Film and Sound Technology and Culture.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Media Studies
- Visual Theory
- TV/Film Writing
- Electronic Age in America
- Evolution of Film Art
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Music General Engineering & Technology View 1521 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An application form including personal essay
- $55 USD application fee
- SAT, ACT, TOEFL or IELTS scores
- Official high school transcript (must be in English) with a credential evaluation
- Official college transcript(s) (if applicable) with a credential evaluation
- Counselor report and teacher recommendation
- Application for Form I-20 (if you require a student visa)
International42920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21460 USD per semester during 48 months.
National42920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21460 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for South Orange
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.