There are many routes into this interdisciplinary field, so taking introductory courses in the related disciplines will open doors to the BiGP focused courses. Students interested in graduate work in bioinformatics, genomics, and proteomics should take the Bioinformatics, Genomics and Proteomics program from Williams College and their prerequisites. Interested students are also encouraged to participate in independent research with members of the advisory faculty as they explore the development of these new fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Integrative Bioinformatics, Genomics, and Proteomics Lab
- Elementary Statistics and Data Analysis
- Computer Science
- Data Structures and Advanced Programming
- Statistics and Data Analysis
- Algorithm Design and Analysis
- Statistical Design of Experiments
- Statistical Mechanics & Thermodynamics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Bioinformatics Genetics View 945 other Bachelors in Genetics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Common Application, Coalition Application, or QuestBridge Application
- School Report
- Counselor Recommendation
- Two Teacher Recommendations
- Mid-Year Report (Due February 5 or for schools on a trimester, when 2nd trimester grades are available)
- $65 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- Early Decision Agreement Form (Early Decision applicants only)
International50450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50450 USD per year during 48 months.
National50450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50450 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for North Adams
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.