The Bachelor in Romance Languages and Cultures at Mount Holyoke College curriculum is designed to help students build on the knowledge and skills from the introductory level through the completion of their minor or major. The content of the courses and how they are taught are meant to enhance, reinforce, and integrate knowledge.
Students can take:
- Latina/o and Latin American Studies at Mount Holyoke, as well as, in Catalan and Portuguese in the Five Colleges.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Included:
- Independent Study
- Seminar in Romance Languages and Cultures:'History of Romance Languages'
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Linguistics View 1858 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application
- Mount Holyoke Writing Supplement (optional)
- Secondary School Report, including official high school transcript
- Counselor Recommendation
- Two Teacher Evaluation Forms (from core academic courses)
- Midyear Report (due February 15, as applicable)*
- Standardized Test Scores (optional)
- Art Supplement (optional)
- English Proficiency Requirements for non-native English speakers
- Early Decision Agreement (if applicable)
- Interview (optional, but strongly encouraged)
International54400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54400 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National54400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54400 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.