About 100 students choose Spanish as their major or minor for their undergraduate degree. The professors in the Spanish academic program at Chapman University are dedicated to the communicative approach to language teaching and emphasize student participation in a class size that is limited from 19-23 students for a more personalized education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Spanish II
- Reading and Interpreting Literature
- Advanced Grammar and Composition
- Spanish Writing Workshop
- Literature and Culture of Spain I
- Literature and Culture of Spain II
- Literature and Culture of Latin America I
- Literature and Culture of Latin America II
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguages View 1971 other Masters in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit The Common App and Chapman University Questions.
- Submit a Teacher Evaluation through via the Common App
- Submit official transcripts
- Submit the School Report form
- Pay the application fee or submit a Fee Waiver Request
- All international applicants must submit an International Supplement Form. This form is available after submitting your application.
International56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
National56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.