Physics students at Chapman University will be well prepared to continue with graduate studies in physics or dive into a wide array of exciting technical fields with confidence in their mathematical modeling, numerical computation, and data processing abilities. The internationally recognized physics faculty has a strong and diverse research program, allowing undergraduate students unusual access to high-caliber research.
Where can this degree take you?
Myth: Physics majors become either physicists or physics teachers.
Fact: A physics degree opens the door to a wide variety of rewarding career options in fields like:
- Technology development
- Renewable energy
- Armed Forces and Defense Solutions
- Software Engineering
- Software Security
- Data Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Business Analysis
- Quantitative Economics
- Physics … and Science more broadly
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Physics I/Lab–General Physics I
- General Physics II/Lab–General Physics II
- Introduction to Linear Algebra and Differential Equations
- Scientific Computation I
- Computer Science I
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics View 1273 other Masters in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit The Common App and Chapman University Questions.
- Submit a Teacher Evaluation through via the Common App
- Submit official transcripts
- Submit the School Report form
- Pay the application fee or submit a Fee Waiver Request
- All international applicants must submit an International Supplement Form. This form is available after submitting your application.
International56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
National56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.