Studying French at Chapman University is a tremendous experience that empowers the learner to choose the direction of their own education within the degree itself. The framework for a major or minor is in place with several choices available every semester.
Chapman University offers many opportunities for students with all levels of French to study abroad in France, Switzerland, and Morocco in a variety of settings. Some programs allow students to take some or all courses in French and be completely immersed in French culture. Chapman University oversees courses for the AIFS Cannes, France study abroad program, where a unique internship program at the Cannes Film Festival is offered each spring. Travel Courses may be offered in summer or interterm in France as well. Visit the Center for Global Education for more information.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate French I
- Intermediate French II
- French Popular Music: A Mirror of Society
- Cuisine in French Literature and Film
- Literary and Cinematographic Images of the French Past: An Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- Advanced Grammar and Composition
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 1971 other Masters in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit The Common App and Chapman University Questions.
- Submit a Teacher Evaluation through via the Common App
- Submit official transcripts
- Submit the School Report form
- Pay the application fee or submit a Fee Waiver Request
- All international applicants must submit an International Supplement Form. This form is available after submitting your application.
International56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 12 months.
National56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.