From Paris to Sacramento, the Gulf of Mexico to the wilds of Montana, the on-campus dining commons to the White House lawn, our students put environmental science into practice and turn that practice into impact.
Majoring in Environmental Science and Policy at Chapman University is much more than the course work. You’ll have opportunities to pursue your interests wherever they take you. Learn how recent alum Jenny Gritton used her time at Chapman to create a sustainable future.
Where can this degree take you?
Alumni from this program have gone on to graduate programs in conservation biology, environmental chemistry and environmental law. Others have accepted positions with consulting firms, environmental non-profits and research-based agencies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Remote Sensing and Earth System Science
- Computational and Data Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Environmental Science, Health and Policy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Sciences View 1092 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit The Common App and Chapman University Questions.
- Submit a Teacher Evaluation through via the Common App
- Submit official transcripts
- Submit the School Report form
- Pay the application fee or submit a Fee Waiver Request
- All international applicants must submit an International Supplement Form. This form is available after submitting your application.
International56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
National56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.