The Business Administration undergraduate degree’s course of study offered by Chapman University equips students to solve business problems through the application of the basic tools in accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing, technology and quantitative methods.
Students earning a bachelor’s degree in business administration learn to communicate in a clear and effective manner, both orally and in writing, and gain awareness of global business challenges and contemporary ethical issues confronting the business sector. Graduates also possess an awareness of the operation of the institutions of the American economy and how these institutions compare and interact with those of other countries.
A B.S. in Business Administration degree program also offers students the opportunity to gain an emphasis in a particular area of study. Emphases are offered in:
- Business Economics
- International Business
- Real Estate
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Calculus with Applications in Business and Social Science
- Freshman Foundations Program
- GE Written Inquiry
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Introductory Business Statistics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1889 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit The Common App and Chapman University Questions.
- Submit a Teacher Evaluation through via the Common App
- Submit official transcripts
- Submit the School Report form
- Pay the application fee or submit a Fee Waiver Request
- All international applicants must submit an International Supplement Form. This form is available after submitting your application.
International56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
National56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.