All students complete a research capstone that will be a culmination of what you learn in the Biochemistry and Molecular Biology program offered by Chapman University. Your capstone will serve as a demonstration of your knowledge and research abilities, and can assist your entry into graduate school, professional school or the first step of your career.
Where This Degree Will Take You
After finishing the program, you will have extensive research experience and a strong foundation in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. Our program has earned a prestigious accreditation by the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, which helps to provide Chapman students with great opportunities for graduate school and their careers.
These assets make graduates well-prepared for:
- Employment as a biochemist or biomedical scientist in government or industries which involve recombinant DNA technologies, stem cell research, gene therapy, drug design, genomics and proteomics, genetic engineering, molecular biology, and biomedical devices.
- Professional schools, including dental, medical, pharmacy, veterinary and other allied health care fields as well as law, business and education.
- Graduate school in various bioscience fields (view Accelerated Programs below for Chapman’s 4+1 options).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Chemistry I
- General Chemistry II
- Organic Chemistry I
- Organic Chemistry II
- General Biology
- Introduction to Molecular Genetics
- Biochemistry I: BioMolecules
- Biochemistry II: BioMetabolism
- Physical Biochemistry
- Molecular Genetics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Biochemistry View 1661 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit The Common App and Chapman University Questions.
- Submit a Teacher Evaluation through via the Common App
- Submit official transcripts
- Submit the School Report form
- Pay the application fee or submit a Fee Waiver Request
- All international applicants must submit an International Supplement Form. This form is available after submitting your application.
International56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
National56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.