Graphic Design students at Chapman University have opportunities to explore all aspects of graphic design, such as packaging, illustration, information design, advertising design, web design, multimedia design, motion design, and book design
Program Learning Outcomes
- Students will develop writing and verbal competencies commonly used in the description and analysis of visual art and graphic design. These include critical response to theoretical texts and conceptual development. This includes research, writing, and critique of the intent of their own work.
- Students will be able to create original design work that exhibits a distinct personal voice. The full-time faculty through academic advising and professional mentoring provides close supervision as do our long-standing and dedicated part-time faculty who are working professionals. Students will receive individual attention that will help him/her develop an original and articulate body of work as a graphic designer.
- Students will create and develop graphic design that meets the specifications and requirements of communication problem. The sequence of required courses helps students develop the necessary techniques and execution of form and content relevant to the field in both digital and print media.
- Students will have a professional design experience in which they demonstrate competency with industry standards.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods for Designers
- Objects and Space
- Art and Text
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Web Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGraphic Design View 449 other Masters in Graphic Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit The Common App and Chapman University Questions.
- Submit a Teacher Evaluation through via the Common App
- Submit official transcripts
- Submit the School Report form
- Pay the application fee or submit a Fee Waiver Request
- All international applicants must submit an International Supplement Form. This form is available after submitting your application.
International56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
National56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.