Graduates of our Finance program at the Marshall University bring added value to many types of organizations. They are prepared to meet the challenges of a technological business environment because they have mastered many professional skills. For example, students who graduate with a B.B.A. in Finance have developed competency in:
- Oral and Written Communications
- Problem-solving and Critical Thinking
- Qualitative and Quantitative data analysis
- Working as members of a team
Our graduates are therefore able, either individually or in a team context, to review and analyze, critically, financial policies and strategies for individuals and businesses.
Opportunities & Careers
- Law School
- Graduate School in Finance, Economics, Applied Economics, Human Resource Management, Statistics, and other fields
- Business School (MBA Programs)
- Analyst, Examiner, or Financial Institution Specialist with the FDIC or the Federal Reserve System
- Private Sector Financial Services: Investment & Portfolio Management, Financial Planning & Wealth Management, Securities Broker, Bank Manager, Insurance
- Principles of Finance
- Intermediate Financial Mgt.
- Principles of Investments
- International Finance
- Fin. Policies and Strategies
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
National students: applications must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the start of a term.
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics View 1581 other Bachelors in Finance in United States
- Completed application for admission.
- A non-refundable application fee of $40.
- An official, final transcript, including graduation date, sent directly from the student’s high school to the Marshall University Admissions Office.
- Official college transcript
- American College Test (ACT) or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) scores
- A valid immunization record
- Equivalent of U.S. high school diploma
- International GPA requirements are equivalent to domestic GPA requirements and vary by program
- ACT/SAT required for some programs and merit-based scholarships
- Proof of English Proficiency
International19606 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9803 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19606 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9803 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State8552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4276 USD per semester during 48 months.
Metro Residents - $7,318
Living costs for Huntington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.