With nearly half of all business investments in the United States involving real estate development and finance, it’s significant that you’ll understand risk and reward, how to make investment decisions, and the ins and outs of development.
You may want to pair the real estate development major with another business concentration such as entrepreneurship, finance or sales. The real estate minor complements construction, geography and other physical space-related fields.
Points of Pride
- Central Michigan University’s Real Estate: Development and Finance program hosts an annual conference where you can interact with senior-level corporate and governmental leaders.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Real Estate Law
- Economics of Cities and Regions
- Real Estate Principles
- Real Estate Finance and Investments
- Real Estate Valuation/Appraisal
- Real Estate Development
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sustainable Development Business Intelligence & Analytics View 148 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official academic documents (transcripts, mark sheets, degree certificates, diplomas, examination results) from institutions outside the United States must be either originals, or copies certified by the issuing academic institutions.
- Certified copy of the GED test score secured from the school district which awarded the GED to document satisfactory completion of the exam.
- All transcripts must be sealed and unopened in order to be accepted as official documents.
- An official transcript must bear the original signature of the registrar and/or the original seal of the issuing institution.
- Academic Credential Evaluation Agencies
- Records submitted become the property of the University and cannot be released to the student.
- CMU may submit letters requesting verification for authenticity of records, attendance dates or name discrepancies to the issuing institutions.
International23670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23670 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National23670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23670 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State12510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12510 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.