You’ll graduate the BEng Building Services and Sustainable Engineering (Hons) course at University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) with the ability to analyse, evaluate and ultimately solve problems associated with the built environment and building services engineering after studying areas including engineering services systems, controls and plant, energy efficiency and sustainable design, and project, resource and energy management.
Our course is delivered and validated by UCLan at universities in Hong Kong, Singapore and Athens. Students may have the opportunity for overseas trips – in recent years we have taken students to Hong Kong for a week on exchange and also to the ASHRAE conference in the United States.
A concrete design experience as well as operation and maintenance, can boost your opportunities for career development, whichever qualification route is followed. With the arrival of the new sustainable building design concepts such as intelligent buildings, natural lighting design and renewables, new career opportunities can open up for alternative specialisms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Analysis
- Engineering Design
- Engineering Science
- Building Services Engineering Fundamentals
- Electrical Supply and Distribution
- Mechanical Services Design
- Thermodynamics and Fluid Mechanics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Sustainable Energy View 17 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Our typical offer is 96 UCAS Points including Maths. We operate a flexible admissions policy and treat everyone as an individual. This means that we will take into consideration your educational achievements and predicted grades (where applicable) together with your application as a whole, including work experience and personal statement. General Studies accepted
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Merit, Merit, Merit
- BTEC Diploma: Distinction, Distinction to include Maths modules.
- Pass Access Course: 96 UCAS Points
- International Baccalaureate: Pass Diploma with 112 UCAS points from Higher Level Subjects including HL in Maths
- IELTS: 6.0 with no score lower than 5.5
- GCSE: Maths and English grade C/4
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12700 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
- Part-time: £1,540 per 20 credits studied (UK/EU)
- Sandwich year out £1,000 (UK/EU)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.