A comprehensive business foundation combined with an understanding of cultural nuances enable graduates to compete successfully in an international arena.
Access to convenient international travel and instant communication technologies have virtually eliminated perceptual and real distance between countries. In many parts of the world, political borders have become irrelevant while proficiency in two or more languages is increasingly the norm in the business arena. This degree at the University of Tulsa provides an exceptional opportunity for students to attain the necessary tools to compete in an increasingly global marketplace.
The bachelor of science in International Business and Language and language (BSIBL) combines three components: business foundations and functional areas of international business; greater familiarity with cultural imperatives; and advanced training in Chinese, French, German, Spanish or Russian studies.The Department of Languages offers major programs in Chinese, French, German and Spanish, and advanced work in Chinese and Russian. Students almost complete coursework equivalent to a language major as part of the International Business and Language program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exposition and Argumentation
- Writing for the Professions
- Mathematics with Applications
- Basic Calculus
- Principles of Economics: Macroeconomics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
International students are advised to allow at least two to three months to complete the entire procedure.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages International Business View 2819 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission
- Official high school transcript – If you have a GED, you must submit an official record of your scores (not the diploma) and a final high school transcript from the last date attended.
- SAT or ACT results (the writing component is not required); Superscore will be used for admission and scholarship decisions.
- Counselor Recommendation (on the Common App, please submit the school report AND a counselor recommendation)
- Non-refundable $50 application fee
- English proficiency tests
International42950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42950 USD per year during 48 months.
National42950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42950 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.